Business Health

Personal Mobility Devices Market to Gain US$ 9.8 Bn by 2027

Press Release

Personal mobility systems are a tool for the transportation of the individual. The mobility equipment involves roller chairs, walkers, rollers and others. Personal mobility systems allow the free movement of patients, the elderly and others.

Ask an Analyst:

https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=6715

The technological progress has provided players with the opportunity to introduce more mobility equipment for the development of personal mobility systems.

 

Key developments influencing the global personal mobility devices market are:

 

  • Various public initiatives to make these mobility devices more accessible are conducted. In order to improve access to quality and accessible supporting systems, the WHO has implemented the priority of an Assistive Products List (APEL), thus promoting projects such as GATE. The APL consists of 50 aids, selected according to the need and impact of the instruments on the life of a person.

 

  • Under Medicare Part B only a handful of mobility tools such as walkers, wheelchairs, canes, and crutches will cover 20% of the item cost and Medicare the rest of the 80%. The Medicare shall cover repairs and substitutes of reimbursed mobility equipment.

 

  • TOPRO has been intended to provide a specially developed item for patients with Alzheimer’s Segway Personal Transporter. Examples of technological advances include Segways Personal Carrier, laser activated rolls for patients with Alzheimer’s disease, and M300 Corpus HD Power wheelchair.

 

Manufacturers strive to boost their market share by developing novel goods and advancing current ones, by widespread price contests and by merging and acquisitions, thanks to which the rivalry between current players is high. Key vendors in the global personal mobility devices market include Argo Medical, TOPRO, Amigo Mobility International, Inc., Graham-Field Health Products Incorporated, and Carex Health Brand Incorporation.

Request Customization:

https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=6715

This post was originally published on The Market Plan

Recent Posts