In order to fulfill the food demand of growing population, higher and advanced productive agricultural materials are required. Over the last several decades, there have been tremendous efforts to improve agricultural yields through extensive application of chemicals that have long-lasting and profound effects on the environment and human being. Therefore, to feed the world population without damaging environment, the use of biopesticides is increasing significantly across the globe, thereby driving the growth of biopesticides market.
The global Biopesticides Market is expected to reach $10.24 billion by 2025, supported by a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. In terms of volume, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2019 to 2025 to reach 221.9 million kg by 2025.
Factors such as the increasing investment from leading crop protection companies in biopesticides space, growing awareness about the environmental safety with use of biopesticides, growing organic farming & demand for organic food, and increasing government initiatives to promote the use of biopesticides across the globe are fueling the growth of the global biopesticides market.
1.1. Market Ecosystem
1.2. Currency and Limitations
1.3. Key Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Secondary Research
2.1.2. Primary Research
2.1.3. Market Size Estimation
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Segment Analysis
3.3. Regional Analysis
3.4. Key Players
4. Market Insights
4.2.1. Increasing Investments from Leading Crop Protection Companies in Biopesticides Market
4.2.2. Growing Awareness about Environmental Safety with the Use of Biopesticides
4.2.3. Higher Crop Quality and Yield with the Use of Biopesticides
4.2.4. Growing Organic Farming and Demand for Organic Food
4.2.5. Increasing Government Initiatives to Promote the Use of Biopesticides across the Globe
4.3.1. Lack of Awareness and Low Adoption Rate of Biopesticides
4.3.2. Challenges to New Entrants and Small Companies
4.3.3. Low Shelf Life and Inconsistent Performance of Biopesticides
4.4.1. Lengthy Product Registration and Approval Process
4.4.2. IP Protection Deficiencies and the Abs Convention
4.5.1. Emerging Markets: Asia Pacific and Latin America
5. Global Biopesticides Market, by Product Type
5.5. Bioherbicides ………….Continue
This research report analyzes major geographies and provides comprehensive analysis for North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and RoAPAC), Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. North America commanded the largest share of the global biopesticides market in 2018, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. However, Asia-pacific region is projected to show lucrative growth potential for the biopesticides market during the analysis period. The growth in the Asia-Pacific region is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for organic food products, high prevalence of crop diseases, and government initiatives to develop and increase application of biopesticides in the region.
The report also includes extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by the leading market participants in the industry over the past 4 years (2016–2019). The key players operating in the global Biopesticides market are BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Marrone Bio Innovation, Certis USA L.L.C., The Dow Chemical Company, Monsanto Company (Part of Bayer), Isagro S.P.A., Camson Bio Technologies Limited, Andermatt Biocontol AG, Som Phytopharma India Limited, Syngenta, International Panaacea Ltd, The Stockton Group, BioWorks, Inc., Novozymes, Inc., Koppert B.V., W. Neudorff GMBH KG, Invivo Agrosciences, Valent U.S.A. LLC, and FMC Corporation
✅ Here are the Top 10 Market Leading companies in Biopesticides Market
Key questions answered in the report-
Significant growth potential in developing economies will propel the biopesticides market
- How does the penetration of biopesticides in developed regions differ from developing countries like India and China?
- How is the competition between the major and prominent local players in this market?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, mode of application, formulation, origin, crop type, regions, and countries?
Biopesticides market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- What is driving growth and which market segments have the most potential for revenue expansion during the forecast period?
- What strategies companies should adopt who are looking to enter this market and compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global biopesticides market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent new product launches, acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and expansions have taken place in the biopesticides market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the biopesticides market?
- What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global biopesticides market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the local emerging players in the global biopesticides market and how do they compete with the global players?
✅ Get Sample Report with all Graphs & Charts related to it @
Email- [email protected]
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
This post was originally published on The Market Plan